- Require employees to use passwords that are not obvious and contain both letters and numbers.
- Require employees to change passwords every 90 days.
- Make sure your virus-protection software subscription is current. Remind users to update their virus software.
- Educate employees about the risks of e-mail attachments.
- Implement a complete network-security solution.
- Assess your security infrastructure and policy regularly.
- Remove network access immediately when people leave the company.
- Provide a secure, centrally managed server for remote employees to access.
- Update Web-server software regularly.
- Do not run unnecessary network services.
Require employees to use passwords that are not obvious and contain both letters and numbers.
Offering domain registration, SSL certificates, website hosting
Providing internet development and hosting services.